Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Internet problems

Hi folks. Sorry for the lack of posts recently. If you are a Facebook friend you might have seen that I have been having problems with my internet service thanks to a defective AT&T router/modem. We got a new one through UPS yesterday and we seem to be back in business. It's just a matter of getting caught up on everything. It's amazing how much junk email accumulates in five days.

Anyway, a quick look into what is coming soon. I've got a couple of newsletter and magazines to mention. I've also finished reading Russell Bonds masterful War Like the Thunderbolt: The Battle and Burning of Atlanta. Russell again shows why he is such a great writer. If you haven't read it you should. Currently I am reading This Republic of Suffering: Death and the American Civil War (Vintage Civil War Library) by Drew Gilpin Faust. I read this when it first came out and really enjoyed it. Now that I have a venue to share my views I'm rereading it and should have a review up shortly.

Graduation and summer school are rapidly approaching so I'll be busy work wise but hope to have some new posts up soon. Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment