Wednesday, October 9, 2013

University of Nebraska Press to Publish Gettysburg Magazine

Gettysburg Magazine #47
July 2012
The University of Nebraska Press will be the new publisher of Gettysburg Magazine. Would you like to work for them? They are hiring an editor.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this. I have hopes. Being now an academic journal I hope they keep the same no advertising policy as before. As long as they can keep on a regular schedule I am sure that many folks will be happy. My fear is that the cost will be raised and more in line with other academic journals.

Another thought: Does anybody have an idea what will become of the back issues and will Gatehouse Press continue to sell the bound volumes? I guess I need to look into picking those up in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment