Tuesday, February 4, 2014

St. Augustine and the Civil War is Now a Reality

Many of you know that I have written a book, St. Augustine and the Civil War, that is being published by The History Press. Well, the wait is over. I received my shipment of books today and I couldn't be happier.


The book finished at 172 pages including end notes, bibliography, and index. The book is fully illustrated with b/w photos. There is a terrific map by master cartographer Steven Stanley, who is famous for creating maps for the Civil War Trust.


The book is available through Amazon both in print and for Kindle, at Barnes and Noble in both print and Nook, Books a Million, and no doubt other online outlets. In Florida, the History Press is working to get the book into as many locations as possible. I also have copies of the book available for purchase. Please use the Paypal button on the right hand side of the screen or click on the tab at the top for more information.


Please consider clicking the link above and "liking" my Facebook page for the book. Here you will be able to keep up with any events associated with the book and also I will be posting information and photos relevant to the story.


Thanks to everybody for your support and I hope you enjoy the book!











No comments:

Post a Comment