Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Idea? How About Free Books?

This Thanksgiving two of the things I am thankful for is the generosity of various publishers who have sent along books for review and for you the readers of my blog!. Every now and then a publisher will send along an extra copy of a book for use as a promotional item. I have two such books that I am offering to readers free of charge. Please see below for further details. If you are interested in receiving either book please leave a comment on this posting and I will follow up with you for your address so I can get you your book. All that I ask in return for the generosity of these publishers is that you be willing to write a guest review for this blog. Fair enough?

So why fight the crowds this weekend. Drop me a line on this posting and get yourself a free book!

The Civil War: A Visual History. Published by Parragon. Please see my review here for further information.



Cold Glory. Published by Forge. Please see my post here for further information on this new Civil War related fiction release.

No comments:

Post a Comment