Wednesday, December 28, 2011

An Author Asks for a Second Look

A while back I commented on the poor quality of a two part article published in the Surratt Courier. Please feel free to see the original post here. Today I received an email from the author of the articles in question. I won't bore readers with the long author "bio" that was included but in fairness to the author here is his rebuttal.

Dear Robert

I am somewhat surprised that you have not updated and/or revised your February 10, 2010 blog post about your "Newsletter Review" of The Surratt Courier''s January and February 2010 issues. As I am sure you're aware, per the editorial staff of the Courier, there was a serious error as regards the printing of explanatory notes of my two-part article "There's Spirits Mingling In Heaven With The Godly" [an excerpt from my forthcoming book Dixie Reckoning: A Reassessment of the Lincoln Assassination and Lost Confederate Treasury published by Progressive Press] due to and thru no fault of my own.

Needless to say, I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rectify your aforesaid remarks as soon as possible. Thanks & Regards,

Rick

This being said I decided to research Mr. Stelnick's book further. As far as I can tell it is still not available on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. After that I looked up the publisher of the book on Google. Here's the information I was able to find. Have a look around the publisher site if you would like and then make your own determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment